Eye

Eye
Keep eyes open!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mission Statement


The definition of paranormal is something beyond normal explanation or not scientifically explained.


Nearly every person one has met in life has had some kind of paranormal experience. Most are willing to at least share their experiences.

They share for different reasons, though with specific intent. Some people share their paranormal experiences with the intention of finding a logical explanation for what they’ve seen, heard, or felt. Some are searching for sympathy from others who’ve had similar experiences. Some are looking for solid proof of an afterlife, while others desire publicity, recognition, or even fame.

As for myself, I have yet to experience any paranormal phenomena personally. But I wait with open eyes and a believer’s heart to gain the ability to share.

For now, I listen to others tell their stories and offer any explanation I can in hopes that I may relieve their fears or stress. I, like some, wish to find hard evidence of something beyond this world when we die. And through the stories of others broadcasted on this blog, perhaps I hope to gain a little recognition, if not for myself, then for the people who experience and share.

I am Krys Powers and this is my purpose; to create a space where people may come with open minds to share and learn. I encourage others to come forward with emails or messages of their stories or questions to be posted here for public view. In exchange, I offer advice, explanations, or information, or maybe someday a story of my own.

To contact me, please use my email KrysPowers@gmail.com or message my Facebook page. For those submitting personal experiences, please specify if you’d like your name changed to protect your privacy. Otherwise, all submissions for shared experiences, articles, questions or comments will be published with names and contact email addresses.

If you would like more information on me, visit my Facebook page or the attached bio here on the Paranormal Parallel.

Thank you most sincerely,
Krys Powers
Freelance writer and Paranormal researcher

No comments:

Post a Comment